Exercise in the chair with Grainne McKeown every Friday at 11am Grainne McKeown holds an…
With Christmas fast approaching, we have the perfect way for you to raise funds for Parkinson’s Ireland this year.
National Christmas Jumper Day falls on the 8th of December and we have set up an iDonate page where we hope as many of you as possible will share and support this festive season.
This means you can wear your favourite festive jumper to work, school, a Christmas lunch or even the local pub – wherever you may be that Friday. If you don’t own one, this is the perfect excuse to buy one!
Here are some ideas for the fundraiser to inspire your friends and family to get involved:
- Organise a Christmas Jumper Day for your office or team Zoom call and ask participants to donate to the Christmas Jumper Day fundraising page.
- Ask your boss if they will match all donations made on the day, or if they will match the donation of the person who wins ‘Best Christmas Jumper’. This one is great for all the competitive and creative coworkers!
- Organise a Festive Jumper Friday for your school or club and set up your own fundraising page in aid of Parkinson’s, where everyone donates to wear their Christmas jumper.
- Plan a Christmas Jumper lunch or dinner with friends and ask everyone to donate the price of a coffee or drink to your fundraising page.
- Host a Christmas movie night where everyone wears their jumper, and the highest donor is awarded by picking the movie.
We have also attached our QR code that will bring you directly to our iDonate page for you to scan or share.